Den Number 3 – Second Grade
Den Leader: Janos Kralik
Our Goals: A year-round family, home, and community centered program that encourages ethical decision-making skills.
Summary: The boys will learn more about staying healthy, knowing their home and community, tools for fixing and building, cooking healthy, being safe, making good choices, and much more.
WELCOME TO THE WOLF DEN!
Second graders work toward the Wolf rank. The Wolf rank is earned by completing seven adventures as described below.
1. Complete each of the six required adventures:
- Call of the Wild
- Council Fire (Duty to Country)
- Duty to God Footsteps
- Howling at the Moon
- Paws on the Path
- Running With the Pack
2. In addition to the six required adventures, complete at least one elective adventure of your den’s or family’s choosing.
3. With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, complete the exercises in the pamphlet entitled How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide.
4. Earn the Cyber Chip award for your age. (The Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or guardian if you do not have access to the internet.) OR Earn the Protect Yourself Rules Preview Adventure for Wolf.